NELSON MANDELA QUOTES
Nelson Mandela was born July 18, 1918 in Umtata, South Africa
Became President of the African National Congress in 1951.
After being imprisoned for 27 years, Nelson Mandela led South Africa to becoming a multi- racial democracy in 1994.
View this great collection of famous Nelson Mandela quotes on freedom, courage and humanity.
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Determination - "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Children - "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear. "
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Courage - "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Education - "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Freedom - "For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Challenge - "After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Rapport - "If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart. "
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Success- "It always seems impossible until its done."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Freedom - "Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Kindness - "There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children."
- Nelson Mandela Quotes About Prison - "Prison itself is a tremendous education in the need for patience and perseverance. It is above all a test of one's commitment."